We are expanding our team with a skilled UX/UI designer.
Employee: Etain AS
Position: UX/UI Designer
Deadline: 09 March 2022
Type: Full time
In our development team we create unique solutions for the legal industry worldwide. We are looking to expand our team with a skilled UX designer to boost our product development.
Etain is a software company founded by lawyers, technologists, business experts and industry leaders determined to enable better collaboration and automation of legal and business processes within all aspects of the corporate world. Our first software products are already in use in large legal projects handled by the most prestigious law firms in the US, Europe, and Scandinavia.
In Etain you will be part of a social, ambitious, collaborative and highly competent team in our new facilities in Skøyen, Oslo, Norway. As part of our product development team, you will play a key role in developing the next generation collaboration and automation tools for the legal industry.
What you know:
- You create visually appealing user interfaces and have an eye for details.
- You investigate, understand, and create intuitive user experiences for complex real-life processes.
- You have an understanding of how to design components that are easily programmable to actual code.
- You preferably have experience working with Figma or similar design programs.
Who you are:
- You are efficient and systematic, and you enjoy working closely with other people.
- You enjoy participating in customer discussions about new products and product features.
- You are fluent in translating customer needs into real life solutions.
- You have a passion for simple, yet powerful user interfaces and user experiences.
- You have good team working skills.
- You are curious by nature, and you like to take initiative.
- You like to be knowledgeable and to be good at what you do.
- You like helping people out, and you are comfortable asking for help yourself when you need it.
- You will be part of our product development team, comprised of designers, developers and domain experts.
- You will understand the needs and requirements for a range of different user groups who will all use the same software product for different reasons.
- You will be part of a team building advanced features and user flows from start to finish.
- You will have focus on designing the user interfaces and user experiences.
- You will participate actively in investigating, understanding and solving the real-world problems of efficient collaboration in legal working processes.